TRANSFORMATION & TRAINING
Helen Stott transformation and training has been created through my training and experience both as a healer, and group facilitator over the last twenty years.
As a healer, or energy therapist, I work with individuals to support their journey to health, through exploring life issues on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
This training system is called journey to self – Reclaiming your blueprint.
- For those wishing to explore this journey simply for their own transformation and development, “Journey to Self” is offered as a one, two or three year programme.
- Each year consists of four, three-day modules over the year. Each module explores an aspect of self, and builds over the four modules. The three days can be a Sat/Sun/Mon or Fri/Sat/Sun, whichever falls more easily for each group.
- Participants are welcome to do as many years as required, but please note that a full year must be undertaken. Modules are not offered as standalone experiences. Refer to information on one-off weekends, in workshops.
- Ongoing exploration in the form of personal work is offered between the modules. This is to support your journey, and to offer a deepening of your experience. However, this is not a requirement.
- Who were we at birth, what gifts and lessons did we incarnate with?
- Exploring our stories and images – Who am I ? and Who have I become?
- Acceptance of All of Self
- Understanding our defences, on both the psychological and energetic (auric) levels
- How have these defences affected our lives and relationships
- How do we begin to allow our defences to transform
- Exploring our shadow or lower self
- Understanding and releasing the deep wisdom and personal gifts held with our shadow
- Meeting our higher self – emerging into the fullness of who we are
- Welcoming ourselves back home
- Deepens the journey and knowledge explored in year one.
- Two of the four modules will be assisting with a new first year group to explore the skills required as a facilitator.