TRANSFORMATION & TRAINING
Helen Stott transformation and training has been created through my training and experience both as a healer, and group facilitator over the last twenty years.
As a group facilitator I offer programmes and workshops to bring about transformation within lives, and also offer an accredited training system for people to enter into the professional world of energy therapy and group facilitation.
This training system is called journey to self – Reclaiming your blueprint.
ACCREDITATION AS A GROUP FACILITATOR
Each year of the journey to Self consists of four, three-day modules over the year. Each module explores an aspect of self, and builds over the four modules. The three days can be a Sat/Sun/Mon or Fri/Sat/Sun, whichever falls more easily for each group.
To obtain full accreditation as a group facilitator, all three years must be completed.
Ongoing exploration in the form of personal work is assigned between the modules. This is to support your journey, and to offer a deepening of your experience. Individual supervision sessions over the years are also required.
- Who were we at birth, what gifts and lessons did we incarnate with?
- Exploring our stories and images – Who am I ? and Who have I become?
- Acceptance of All of Self
- Understanding our defences, on both the psychological and energetic (auric) levels
- How have these defences affected our lives and relationships
- How do we begin to allow our defences to transform
- Exploring our shadow or lower self
- Understanding and releasing the deep wisdom and personal gifts held with our shadow
- Meeting our higher self – emerging into the fullness of who we are
- Welcoming ourselves back home
- Deepens the journey and knowledge explored in year one.
- Two of the four modules will be assisting with a new first year group to explore the skills required as a facilitator.