Helen Stott transformation and training has been created through my training and experience both as a healer, and group facilitator over the last twenty years. As a group facilitator I offer programmes and workshops to bring about transformation within lives, and also offer an accredited training system for people to enter into the professional world of energy therapy and group facilitation.
ACCREDITATION AS A GROUP FACILITATOR AND HEALING
Each year of the Journey to Self consists of four, three-day modules over the year. Each module explores an aspect of self, and builds over the four modules. For those wishing to obtain the full accreditation in healing there will be five extra one day modules between each of the three day modules, for focus on the energetic model, and learning to work with the energy field, towards healing. Ongoing exploration in the form of personal work is assigned between the modules. This is to support your journey, and to offer a deepening of your experience. Individual supervision sessions over the years are also required.
SELF DEVELOPMENT AND GROUP FACILITATION
- Who were we at birth, what gifts and lessons did we incarnate with
- Exploring our stories and images – Who am I, and who have I become?
- Acceptance of all of self
- Understanding our defences, on both the psychological and energetic (auric) levels
- How have these defences affected our lives and relationships?
- How do we begin to allow our defences to transform?
- Exploring our shadow or lower self
- Understanding and releasing the deep wisdom and personal gifts held with our shadow
- Meeting our higher self – emerging into the fullness of who we are
- Welcoming ourselves back home
- Deepens the journey and knowledge explored in year one.
- Two of the four modules will be assisting with a new first year group to explore the skills required as a facilitator.
ENERGY THERAPY (HEALING) TRAINING.
- The energy therapy, or healing, training are one day modules, held between the three day modules.
- The training is based upon my twenty years experience of healing, and ten years of training students as energy therapists.
- The techniques explored incorporate my training at the Barbara Brennan School of Healing together with my own techniques.
- Exploring your own energy system with the focus on self-healing.
- We shall study and work with the chakras and aura as a model for healing.
- Learning healing techniques, and beginning to work with clients
- Deepening your healership skills
- Learning to teach your clients self healing
- Developing your own system of healing
- Study of Anatomy and Physiology